CLP - Dr Marshall's Christmas Tree - Reed Diffuser

(2,2-dimethyl-1,3-dioxolan-4-ylmethanol)

WARNING.Causes serious eye irritation. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations. Contains 2,4-Dimethyl-3-cyclohexen-1-carboxaldehyde, 6,7-Dihydro-1,1,2,3,3- pentamethyl-4(5H)-indanone, Acetyl cedrene, Eugenol, Isocyclocitral, alpha-Pinene, delta-3-Carene, l-Limonene.