Careers at Olivia's Haven
At Olivia’s Haven we are a small but mighty team with huge ambitions. We are transforming homes everywhere with our beautiful range of hand made products and evoking happiness and comfort through scent.
We are postive, creative thinkers and have a strong entrepreneurial spirit in our team. We love nothing more than supporting everyone to do their best work and popping a bottle to celebrate when they do.
Are you who we are looking for?
We live by our mission statement at Olivia’s Haven, so if you think you could be our next superstar colleague then check out the open roles below or get in touch with us directly at [email protected].
JOB CLOSING: 5pm - Friday 18th June 2021
We are looking for our next Workshop Assistant to join our busy in-house team full time. All of our quality products are made in-house from start to finish and you will play a hands on role at each stage in the making and dispatch process, including creating products and packing orders.
We are looking for someone positive and energetic with a can do attitude who is motivated by organisation and delivering world class customer service to our customers. We would love to hear from somebody who is keen to learn and take on the responsibility of this diverse role and will enjoy working in a friendly, bustling start-up environment.
In this role you will work alongside our production and fulfilment specialist with full training delivered, so no prior production experience is required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Product creation from raw materials to final ‘ready to ship’ products. This will include but isn’t limited to: Pouring candles, wax melts & reed diffusers, labelling products, fixing and finishing products to the high Olivia’s Haven standard.
- Supporting the production and fulfilment specialist to conduct, record and feedback on regular in-house product testing and safety procedures.
- Helping the production & fulfilment specialist with weekly stocktake.
- Packing and dispatching orders.
- Working alongside delivery partners e.g. Royal Mail to ensure efficient dispatch procedures are maintained.
- Supporting the production and fulfilment specialist with daily customer service responsibilities and contributing to the Olivia’s Haven 5 star customer experience.
- As a start up business we may require support in other departments at various times throughout the year therefore a flexible can do attitude is essential.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Staff discount
- Pension contribution
Olivia's Haven HQ, Acorn Business Centre, Ballymoney. BT53 7LH.
How to Apply
If you think you are the workshop assistant we are looking for, then please email us at [email protected] with a copy of your CV and a note on why you think you would be perfect for the role in Olivia’s Haven!