(Iso E-Super, 2,2-dimethyl-1,3-dioxolan-4-ylmethanol)
WARNING. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes serious eye irritation. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting eects. Keep out of reach of children. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.