CLP - Christmas at the Old Rectory - Reed Diffuser

(2,2-dimethyl-1,3-dioxolan-4-ylmethanol,Cinnamaldehyde, Eugenol, d-Limonene)

WARNING. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes serious eye irritation. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. If eye irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations. Contains 2-Methylundecanal, 6,7-Dihydro-1,1,2,3,3-pentame-thyl-4(5H)-indanone, Coumarin.